[CT-NFB] Board Meeting Tomorrow

Esther elevegnale at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 11 17:23:26 UTC 2021

Hi, Maryanne!

I'm so sorry I couldn't make the meeting yesterday.  I went to a 70th birthday party for a good friend of mine up in East Hartford.  We had a great time, and Anne West also went to this party.  I met her at her house in Southington, then her aide picked both of us up and we went to the gathering.  Then after it was over, I went to visit her in her apartment and arrived back home last night at about 9:30.  It is always wonderful to be with her.  She and I both went to Oak Hill together and I also knew her parents.  She was an only child like me.

Anyway, I'll give you a call to find out how the meeting went and what you discussed.

Take care and have a super Sunday!

Esther

Sent From Esther's Amazing and Awesome iPhone 7+!