[CT-NFB] Did Anyone Watch the Subminimum Wage Hearing?

Deb Reed deb.reed57 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 20:59:50 UTC 2021

Thank you Justin! I was able to listen to everything up until the first question after and Neil spoke and look forward to hearing the rest of it by using your link. It was so very interesting and eye-opening to hear the testimonies and I look forward to Llistening to more of the Q and A.

Deborah J. Reed
Central Chapter President
NFB of CT
Deb.reed57 at gmail.com
860-378-5370
“Live the life you want, blindness is not what holds you back.” National Federation Of The Blind