[CT-NFB] Peppercorns Banquet Dinner

Edward Shaham personal.edward at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 18:59:30 UTC 2021

Hello all.

If you are thinking about planning a banquet in your area and you have
questions regarding logistics, please do not hesitate to reach out to me. I
am willing to help where needed. Also, holding a banquet is a perfect
opportunity to introduce new members to the Federation.

Warmly.

Edward

860 597 3210

personal.edward at gmail.com <mailto:personal.edward at gmail.com>