[CT-NFB] Update on Access Technology Affordability Act

Deb Reed deb.reed57 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 15:53:38 UTC 2021

 Jim,
That is excellent news! Senators comments on Murphy need to get on board as well and I have emailed both of them earlier this month. Thanks for the great work you do and everyone else in this affiliate. We are stronger together.

Deborah J. Reed
Central Chapter President
NFB of CT
Deb.reed57 at gmail.com
860-378-5370
“Live the life you want, blindness is not what holds you back.” National Federation Of The Blind