[CT-NFB] A Real Live Talent Show

James Cronin jcronin442 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 20:31:01 UTC 2021

Hello Family,

That's right! Our state convention taking place from October 29 thru
31, 2021 will have a live talent show on Friday evening October 29th.

If you can sing, dance, play music, tell jokes (they gotta be clean),
recite your favorite poem, even do magic - well you get the idea, then
we want to hear from you!!

There will be a mic with stand and an amplifier. If anyone has an
electric piano and can bring it, that would help out tremendously.

We are planning several songs that the audience can sing along to for
added fun As for myself, I'll be doing one or two Bruce Springsteen
songs acapella.

Interested parties should contact either Judy Potter or  Jim Cronin at
the information listed below. This will be a great occasion to show
your talent.

Co-Chair Judy Potter call or text: 860 - 304 - 1243

Co-Chair Jim Cronin email: jcronin442 at gmail.com
or phone 203 - 762 -6255