[CT-NFB] There's a security issue for ipad and iphones

ngrice5456 at aol.com ngrice5456 at aol.com
Tue Sep 14 02:18:58 UTC 2021

There was a story on the news this evening about an immediate security issue with iphones and ipads, requiring folks to update software asap. This story caught my attention since I recently switched from a Blackberry to an iphone.
I found an article online that explains what the problem is and how to update your software:https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2021/09/13/iphone-apple-security-update-pegasus-spyware-mac-ipad/8325086002/

Sincerely,
Noreen Grice