[CT-NFB] There's a security issue for ipad and iphones

ngrice5456 at aol.com ngrice5456 at aol.com
Tue Sep 14 18:19:12 UTC 2021

I wish I could have seemlessly transmitted my contacts and photos from the Blackberry to the iphone, but alas  there was no way. So I'm retyping all my contacts into the iphone. I'm still learning how to use it...I just watched the apple keynote. Dennis and I got the iphone 12 mini and the iphone 13 comes out next week. Figures!
- Noreen