[CT-NFB] Questions for Amazon

maryanne.melley at gmail.com maryanne.melley at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 14:54:14 UTC 2021

Dear Federation Family,

I reached out to Lamont Reed to speak at our state convention. Unfortunately
he is overwhelmed with requests and will not be able to join us. However he
is putting together a new video with updated content and FAQ responses that
can be played at our convention. He would like any questions you might have
asap so he can answer them in this video. Here is a list of questions he has
so far.

1.	About Amazon job opportunities and career advancement
2.	How they can apply to work for Amazon
3.	How/when they can request accommodations
4.	What accommodations are being used by blind Amazon employees
5.	If blind employees will be placed on unpaid leave after requesting
accommodations

Please do not delay in sending any questions you would like answered.

Thank you,

Maryanne Melley

President

maryanne.melley at gmail.com

"Live the Life You Want; Blindness is Not What Holds You Back"