[CT-NFB] Lightbulb moment

Deb Reed deb.reed57 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 20:30:56 UTC 2021

 NFBCT members and friends,
I love sharing little successes that hopefully can help  Someone else. Recently, I had some orientation and mobility instruction after many years and decreasing vision. It was very helpful for me and my fully sighted husband as well. When I received a form from my new caseworker at BESB, I requested an accessible electronic version rather than a paper version. What I learned was that when I got to the area where my signature should go, in order to type it in, I had to hit reply first. It took a couple of emails to get this instruction, but I’m glad I learned it.

Deborah J. Reed
Central Chapter President
NFB of CT
Deb.reed57 at gmail.com
860-378-5370
“Live the life you want, blindness is not what holds you back.” National Federation Of The Blind