[CT-NFB] FW: Updated 2021 Principals of Engagement

Elizabeth Rival erival at comcast.net
Mon Sep 27 21:03:51 UTC 2021

From: maryanne.melley at gmail.com <maryanne.melley at gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, September 27, 2021 2:56 PM
To: erival at comcast.net; marysilverfox at gmail.com; 'Nathanael T. Wales'
<ntwales at omsoft.com>; j.mccollum64 at comcast.net; 'Shonda'
<shonda.r.rosetta at gmail.com>; 'rmirdi' <rmirdi at aol.com>;
deb.reed57 at gmail.com; veronicalalston at gmail.com
Subject: Updated 2021 Principals of Engagement

Dear Board Members,

Attached please find the updated Principals of Engagement for 2021. I have
changed the date to October 22 as the cut off date for members to be
registered to vote. Once again I cannot send out registration information
until it is 30 days before October 31!

Best Regards,

Maryanne Melley

President

maryanne.melley at gmail.com <mailto:maryanne.melley at gmail.com>

"Live the Life You Want; Blindness is Not What Holds You Back"