[CT-NFB] Convention Registration and 50/50 Raffle Tickets

maryanne.melley at gmail.com maryanne.melley at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 15:10:37 UTC 2021

Hello Federation Family,

As our 50th state convention grows closer you don't want to miss it! We will
hear from national representative John Pare, our own native son Justin
Salisbury will be joining us and Dan Parker the blind racecar driver will be
speaking about his adventures virtually. These are just a few of the people
you have to look forward too. If you are participating through zoom, please
leave the convention package blank on the registration form. We will need
you name, phone number and email for voting purposes. If you are attending
in person please make sure you do check the meal choices that you wish and
send your check to Lucia as soon as possible. Voting information will be
available on October 4th.

If you wish to participate in the 50/50 raffle and you are attending
virtually please send your check to Lucia at 111 Sheldon Rd, Unit 420,
Manchester, CT 06045. Then she will send you the tickets. They are $1.00
each or six for $5.00.

Best Regards,

Maryanne Melley

President

maryanne.melley at gmail.com

"Live the Life You Want; Blindness is Not What Holds You Back"