[CT-NFB] The Hartford Chapter to begin in-person meetings again! Plan to attend!

llee at nfbct.org llee at nfbct.org
Wed Mar 1 15:51:40 UTC 2023

Attention: Blind or Visually Impaired Residents

of the Greater Hartford area!

The National Federation of the Blind (NFB) of Connecticut Hartford Area
Chapter will start holding in-person meetings on Saturday, March 18th. We
will be meeting at noon in the Hartford Room located at 151 New Park Avenue
in Hartford. Subsequent meetings are planned for April 15th and May 20th.

The NFB of CT is a vehicle for positive change. At chapter meetings, we
gather and exchange ideas, share and discuss concerns and aspirations, raise
and promote awareness of the capabilities of blind people, and make plans
for outings and events. Imagine our futures and all the good that can come
if, together we gather and discover what's available to us all.

Live the life you want; blindness is not what holds us back

With hope, love and determination, you can do it

Bring a friend or relative

Jump on the bus, paratransit, or just walk in

Make new friends

For more information, contact:

Melissa Thompson at 860-922-4949 or  <mailto:lady1mnt at yahoo.com>
lady1mnt at yahoo.com

NFB of CT at 860-289-1971 or info at nfbct.org

111 Sheldon Road, Unit 420, Manchester, CT 06045

Tel: 860.289.1971       <http://www.nfbct.org> www.nfbct.org      Maryanne
Melley, President