[CT-NFB] Affiliate Dues

maryanne.melley at gmail.com maryanne.melley at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 16:18:41 UTC 2023

Dear Federation Family,

I would like to thank all of you who have paid your 2023 dues of $5.00. This
amount, in accordance with our state constitution is to be paid by January
31st. If you have not yet submitted your dues, please do so immediately. As
of now, if no payment has been made, you are not a member of the affiliate.
If your chapter collects its dues on a later date, that does not mean the
affiliate amount can be paid later. Please mail your payment to Lucia at 111
Sheldon Road, Unit 420, Manchester, CT 06045.

Thank you,

Maryanne Melley

President

maryanne.melley at gmail.com <mailto:maryanne.melley at gmail.com>

Together with love, hope and determination we can transform dreams into
reality.