[CT-NFB] CTAGDU Celebrating international guide dog day

Isabel Rosario isabelrosario76 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 16:39:11 UTC 2023

Good afternoon!
As you all may know, international guide dog day is in about a month on
Wednesday, April 26. As a way to celebrate, I wanted to reach out to
everyone and ask for a submission of one or more of the following prompts.
It can be in any format, written text, song, video, etc. anything you can
think of! The submissions will be posted to the CT listserv as well as
social media, and please feel free to attach a photo and description with
the submission.
Prompts:
•What is a favorite story you have about you and your guide dog (current or
former)
• What does having a guide dog mean to you and how has it impacted your
life?
• What kind of access denials have you faced? How did the situation make
you feel? What would you like the public to know?
• if you are a Perspective guide dog handler, what led you to the decision
and what does having a guide dog mean to you?
If there is another topic not listed here that you would like to submit,
please feel free to do so as long as it is guide dog related! I would
appreciate if anyone interested in submitting something could have it to me
by Tuesday, April 18th.
Please send submissions to: isabelrosario76 at gmail.com
If anyone has questions, please feel free to reach out to me via email or
phone. My number is: 203-993-3045
Looking forward to your submissions!
Best,
Isabel