[CT-NFB] Please Ask Your Legislators to Restore Historical Funding to BESB for Adult Services

Nathanael T. Wales ntwales at omsoft.com
Sun Mar 26 02:41:03 UTC 2023

Juanita,

Yes, Daric Slap is indeed on that committee. Thank you in advance for reaching out to him. To make things easier, scrolling down my previous message shows that his website is:

http://www.senatedems.ct.gov/slap

To e-mail him, on that website click on “Email & Contact” and fill out the form. And/or click to e-mail his aide.

Again, thank you in advance for advocating with him on this important matter.

Nathanael