[CT-NFB] Birdies for Charity, 2023...Week #3 CHIRP

Mary Silverberg marysilverfox at gmail.com
Sun May 7 22:35:49 UTC 2023

Hello Everyone!

Welcome again to our weekly CHIRP!

The Travelers Championship Golf Tournament  (June 19-25)  is helping us to
raise money for NFB-CT.    The NEST has been quiet this past week.... "The
Foul  is on the Prowl "  and he is looking for your donation to help us
continue our work for the Blind Community.

Do you know someone who has lost  their vision and has had to retrain for a
new job?

Do you know someone who needs to learn mobility  and independent  living
skills?

Just click on the link Birdies 2023
<https://partnerhq.com/public/events/2023-travelers-championship-birdies-for-charity/organization_partnerships/3205>
It
will take you to the NFB-CT donation page.  There are three donation
buttons on the page.  Choose the  button in the middle left or bottom right
of the page.  This will take you to the NFB-CT donation page.  The
Travelers will add 15% to your donation.

Right now, we have reached 20% of our goal...NFB-CT needs your help now!
 "The Goldfinch is in a pinch"!

Please share this CHIRP with your family and friends on Facebook or any of
your favorite social media...or...just  call  them.

For those of you who have already made your donation, please accept our
heartfelt gratitude.

Thank you,

Mary & Joe