[CT-NFB] NFB Southern Chapter Meeting

veronicalalston at gmail.com veronicalalston at gmail.com
Tue May 9 00:56:56 UTC 2023

Greetings NFB Southern Chapter Members,

I hope this day finds you and your families safe and well.

This is a friendly reminder about our monthly chapter meeting which will be
held in person this Saturday, May 13th 2023 from 12-2:00pm at the Fowler
Memorial Building.

Your attendance at this particular meeting is very important since this is
the designated Saturday for the election of positions for our chapter.

Please keep in mind that you can only vote if you are current with your
membership dues. Any member who wishes to either nominate someone or run for
a position must be in attendance.

We look forward to seeing you this Saturday.

Warmly,

Veronica Alston

NFB Southern Chapter Secretary and Affiliate Board Member

veronicalalston at gmail.com <mailto:veronicalalston at gmail.com>

203-747-0179

Make each moment count.

Don't let yesterday be your tomorrow.