[Faith-talk] Following jesus

RJ Sandefur joltingjacksandefur at gmail.com
Fri May 14 02:48:32 UTC 2010

Hey guys, I have something on my heart. I know the Lord is dealing with me about some things in my life, and I want to be totaly sold out to him. However, I want to get training from LCB, but their is a woman in my church who'll tell me, "You're being selfish, and Jesus isn't to happy with you!" When I brought this issue before, she said this. She's know me as a child, and I really am not shure how to answer this. Would Jesus be angry with me, if I went to LCB, lieving my sister, to deal with the house, and her three kids? And she's on socal securty as well, her husband works, but doesn't make that much.  Here's the draft justification letter I'm working on. Any incorragement or any feedback is wellcome. RJ