[KeystoneChapter] introducing myself

Lisa P. Geibel lisapgeibel429 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 21:15:39 UTC 2017

Hi,
I just joined this list last night or early this morning and thought I'd
introduce myself. My name's Lisa and I'm originally from Baton Rouge,
LA, but have lived in many states. Now, I'm married to the love of my
Life, Marcus and we live outside of Philly, but still in PA. He's from
Pittsburgh originally. Looking forward to keeping up with the goings on
for the blind world in our state and that's why I joined. Hi, to Nancy
as we know you already.

Lisa
E-Mail: lisapgeibel429 at gmail.com
Facebook: http://facebook.com/ldporter1
Twitter: http://twitter.com/LisaLisa429
Philmore box shared with hubby:
773-572-7897
Big Brother update line is option 1 of our box and the breaking TV News
updates line is option 9 of our box. You can hear our wedding with option 2.
God bless everyone!!!