[KeyStoneChapter] Braille me and orbit reader was Re: [NFBP-Talk] Now Available: Recordings of the 2019 NFB of Pennsylvania Convention

Josh Kennedy joshknnd1982 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 22:41:48 UTC 2019

Hi,

Did anyone at the nfb of Pennsylvania convention have either the braille me, or the orbit reader low cost braille displays? Also, will we see more products with either orbit reader braille cells, or innovision braille me braille cells in the future from big companies like humanware or freedom scientific? I really like both my orbit readers. They work well. And I plan on getting a braille me in the next few months because it has cursor router buttons and internal braille translation.

Josh

Sent from my iPod