[KeyStoneChapter] Live streaming of the NFB of Pennsylvania convention, November 12 - 15

Joseph Drenth joe.drenth at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 01:54:31 UTC 2020

Hello everyone,

The NFB of Pennsylvania convention held this November 12 through 15 will be
streamed via Facebook Live and can be accessed via the following link:
https://www.facebook.com/NationalFederationOfTheBlindPA/live/

Our convention agenda is displayed on the following web page:
http://nfbp.org/convention/agenda/

Please contact me directly if you have any questions.

Best regards,
Joe

Joseph Drenth, MBA
First Vice-President, National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania
Convention Chair, NFB of Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania State Board of Vocational Rehabilitation
Senior R&D Software Engineer, JBT Corporation, Automated Systems Division
Cell: 215-827-7787
Email: joe.drenth at gmail.com