[KeyStoneChapter] Keystone Chapter Holiday Gift Card Exchange

landrews0402 at gmail.com landrews0402 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 04:56:52 UTC 2020

Hello Keystone Federationists!!

Hope everyone is still in good spirits despite our round 2 sequestering. If
not, perhaps thinking about how you can make someone else's holiday merrier
will help.

I'm about to set up our virtual gift card exchange but first need to confirm
who's in. Saturday was the deadline but I can extend it to end of day
Sunday, November 22nd. Ideally names will have been drawn and gift cards on
the way to recipients by our December 13th meting.

Here is who I have confirmed:

David

Donna

Harriet

Kevin

Lilly

Lisa

Lynn

Marsha

Ruth

Stacey

Sunny

Simon

I will provide further instructions once all names are confirmed.

Thanks all and ho ho ho the mistletoe!

Lisa