[nagdu] comparing harnesses

Mardi Hadfield wolfsinger.lakota at gmail.com
Sat May 15 01:43:20 UTC 2010

Hi every one,I am just now catching up on all my emails as I have been very
busy. I use a leather harness from LDS. I like this harness. My retired
guide Nala has had hers for over 4 years and it is still in excellent
condition.Shaman's harness is a new one. I prefer a leather harness, but
this is my own preference. I agree that it should not make a difference what
color or style the harness is as long as it works for you.I would like to
try a Swiss harness, but I don't know where to get one. If any one knows
where I can get one,please let me know. Some one recently said she needed a
balance harness as well as a guide harness.I came across a harness that had
a short rigid handle as well as a guide handle on it. I don't have the link
but if you Google guide dog harness-Ebay you will find it. Hope this helps.
Have a great day, Mardi and Shaman and Nala,retired.

--
http://wolfsinger-lakota.blogspot.com/