[nagdu] finding an empty seat

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Sun May 30 01:40:13 UTC 2010

Thank you!
This is pretty much how I decided to teach it.  I'm glad to hear I'm on the
right track.  You know that whole reinventing the wheel thing. *smile*

Belle would go to an empty seat and just stop and stand in front of it a few
inches away.  Usually I could figure out what was what, but I think the chin
method will be much smoother and more efficient.

Thanks!
Julie