[nagdu] Re "Pets, Wills and Animal Trusts"

J. Hartwell scottishdreamer at bresnan.net
Thu Jul 19 01:38:04 UTC 2012

Elizabeth, your more than welcome.  I found the article very interesting and
it gave me something to think about.  It's funny in a sad way that people
don't stop to think of what will happen to their pet when they are no longer
around to care for them.  I'm going to check with a lawyer as well as the
school as they may also have some ideas as to what all you need to do to make
sure things are done the way you would like your dog guide or any pet for that
matter, to be taken care of.

Thanks again for making me aware of this.

Judy and Xyla