[nagdu] Diabetic alert dogs and how alert dogs are preventing a need for a guide dog!

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Thu Nov 8 21:50:09 UTC 2012

Hi again,
If this kind of thing happens again, and I hear it happening, how would
I know if the outsider is telling the truth on behalf of his dog, training.
I believe in this organization, and want to help keep it standing in
the top standing as it is now.
Is there anything I can help out with, or do I just let the folks who
are having the problem handle it.
Sense I am not allowed to ask if you have a real service dog, or is
your dog a pet.
I am a total here, and this is what I am asking.
yes the whole group felt uncomfortable with the dogs who spoke out,
must say though, I heard leash corrections, or I would have spoken to
the person on behalf of their dog.
the person did work hard keeping the dog in control even though set dog
kept groweling.
Can I get cards to share with persons on behalf of nagdu if they need
help to keep their dogs in control?
Am I allowed to ask this question here?
I won't share any more thoughts, because I know what I am trying to
ask, and I know this is for the better of nagdu.
Thanks,

XOriginal message: