[nagdu] Working Our Dogs

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Fri Nov 16 00:05:00 UTC 2012

Why did the school even accept you knowing what your area is like???  People
do sidewalkless travel all the time.  Is it really unsafe or is the school
being paternaistic in that they doubt your abilities to function as a blind
person?  Makes no sense to me.

Lyn and Landon
"Education creates tolerance towards diversity."