[nagdu] retirement

Juanita Herrera juanitaherrera1991 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 07:00:02 UTC 2012

Hi Hannah,
As I mentioned before, I am sorry to hear about princesses retirement. I know it was the best decision for the two of you. I want you to know that I am here for you if you need anything. Additionally, I would like to congratulate you on your choice of school. You will have tons of support with guide dogs for the blind. I have had certain  situations where I have contacted them, and they have been there to assist me immediately. Once again, please let me know if you need anything at all. I will be here.
Juanita
Sent from my iPhone