[nagdu] Hollistic Vet?

Daryl Marie crazymusician at shaw.ca
Tue Nov 3 13:19:54 UTC 2015

Hi! Has anyone taken their guides to a holistic vet? I have made an appointment for Jenny next week, as conventional medicine only seems to mask her allergy symptoms, and everything that I've read says that it is not uncommon for allergies to progress or worsen over time.
This holistic vet also does use conventional medicine, so I'm not concerned about qualifications or anything... It just seems like a LOT of money for an initial consult, but am curious as to anyone else's experiences?

Daryl