[NAGDU] monthly TXAGDU membership and board meetings

Elizabeth Campbell batescampbell at gmail.com
Sat Jan 20 18:16:38 UTC 2018

Hi everyone,

My apologies for getting this note out so late. I'm finally on the mend from
a nasty sinus infection, and I am feeling better, fortunately.

Again, my apologies for sending our announcement about resuming our
membership meetings at the last minute.

We will have our board of directors meeting starting at 3 p.m. followed by
our membership meeting at 4 p.m. please note that we need to finish no later
than 5 O'Clock as the National Association of Guide Dog Users will hold its
board meeting at 7 p.m. central time on the same conference call number.

Also, many TXAGDU members take part in the NAGDU MEETING.

I am attaching the agenda as a Word file for your review.

Note, the call-in information is below my signature.

Best,

Liz

Elizabeth Campbell

President, Texas Association of Guide Dog Users

Live the life you want!

Email: batescampbell at gmail.com <mailto:batescampbell at gmail.com>

Phone: 817-523-9998

www.facebook.com/txagdu <http://www.facebook.com/txagdu>

www.twitter.com/txagdu

To participate in meetings, use the following number: (641) 715-3300
followed by participant code (560908)