[Nebraska-senior-blind] NFBN Senior Division Monthly Telephone Meeting - June - Monday the 16th

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Sun Jun 15 02:42:02 UTC 2014

Hi you all

RE: June phone meeting - Monday evening-  2 days away

And so here is what you need to know to join us for our June meeting:

The date: Monday the 16th

The time for the call: 6:00 PM Mountain and 7:00 PM Central

The phone number you will dial: 267-507-0400

Access code: 203747Pound And the times for us are 2:00 CT and 1:00 MT

About our meeting- MMM, I don't recall if a topic was set.who can help with
this? And/or, who has a special need for something for us to discuss? One
topic that is  always on my mind is, expanding our membership; finding those
who need what we have to offer.

We did have a division Board  meeting and we could up-date you all.

Robert Leslie Newman

Personal Website-

http://www.thoughtprovoker.info <http://www.thoughtprovoker.info/>

President, NFB Writers' Division

Division Website-

http://writers.nfb.org

Chair, NFB Communications Committee

Vice President, Nebraska Senior Division

First Vice President, Omaha Chapter

Commissioner, Nebraska Commission for the Blind and Visually Impaired

NFB Employment committee Co-Chair