[NFB-NM] Virginia Association of Blind Students is raffling off $50 Uber gift cards

Tonia Trapp nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Sat May 26 15:20:14 UTC 2018

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com

www.nfbnm.org

Begin forwarded message:

From: "rob.parso3389--- via NABS-L" <nabs-l at nfbnet.org>
Date: May 23, 2018 at 15:49:38 MDT
Subject: [NABS-L] Support VABS Efforts at National Convention

Good Evening Everyone

As we approach the NFB National Convention in beautiful Orlando, FL, I am
aware of the amazing opportunities that all attendees and members can
participate in.  There are different efforts to raise funds for different
divisions and affiliates and the creativity and ingenuity of our Federation
family is amazing, but VABS is here to satisfy your practical needs. The
Virginia Association of Blind Students will be holding a week-long raffle
that all members and attendees can participate in. VABS will be raffling off
a prize of a $50 uber gift card every two days during convention. Here is
how the fundraiser will work:

1.    The tickets will sell for $5 or three tickets for $10.
2.    We will pull a winner for an uber gift card every two days at 10pm.
So, at 10pm on July 4,6, and 8, a winner will be pulled.
3.    If you are a national convention attendee, we will find you at the
convention if your name is pulled.
4.    We will accept payments in the form of cash, check, Venmo, and Cash
App.
5.    You do not have to be present to win this prize. We will take prior
orders for tickets as well. If you are interested, simply contact Robert
Parsons, President, at 804.801.7674. In the event a member wins that is not
attending the convention, we will send the gift card to an address you will
provide once we notify you of your win.

If there are any further questions about this opportunity, please feel free
to email or call me at the above  phone number. I look forward to connecting
with all of you in the future.

With Love, Hope, and Determination

Robert E. Parsons Jr.

President, Richmond Chapter

President, Virginia Association of Blind Students

President, French Club

Secretary, Caribbean American Student Alliance

Iota Phi Theta '07

Phi Theta Kappa '15

Alpha Phi Omega '17

Alpha Kappa Delta '18

Randolph Macon College '18

Phone: 804 801 7674

"Without struggle, there is no progress." -Frederick Douglass

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/zdreicer%40gmail.com