[NFB-NM] FW: Bake sale

Tonia Trapp nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Sat May 26 14:45:04 UTC 2018

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com

www.nfbnm.org

From: Ernest Esquibel [mailto:earnestjake.ee at gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2018 9:35 PM
To: Tonia Trapp
Subject: Bake sale

Hello,

Would you please send an email regarding the Bake sale on June 2nd.

Albuquerque chapter will be having a bake sale on June 2nd from 9am-2pm at Silver street market on 2nd and Silver.

We are in need of bakers and help at the bake sale. If you would like to contribute please contact

Ernie Esquibel at 505-269-5984.

Than you