[NFB-NM] topic for the NFB of Abq. chapter meeting

Tonia Trapp nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Thu May 31 04:04:36 UTC 2018

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
www.nfbnm.org

From: NFB Albuquerque Chapter President [mailto:nfb.abqchapter at gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2018 6:26 PM
To: Tonia Trapp
Subject: announcement for the chapter meeting.

Tonia,
Here's the topic for the
chapter meeting Tuesday.

Would you like to find out  the latest information from the meeting
held in May between ABQRide and the National Federation of the Blind?
Do you want to find out what we're planning between June and October?
If you answered "Yes" to either of these questions, please come to
Copper Canyon Cafe on Tuesday evening. I look forward to seeing you
there. If you have any questions, please contact me at the contact
information below.

--
Tara Chavez, President
National Federation of the Blind of New Mexico, Albuquerque Chapter
nfb.abqchapter at gmail.com
(505) 328-3349
www.nfbnm.org
www.nfb.org
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind.
Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they
want.