[NFB-NM] FW: National Federation of the Blind, Albuquerque Chapter Holiday Party.

Tonia Trapp nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 15:46:45 UTC 2018

From: nfb.abqchapter at gmail.com [mailto:nfb.abqchapter at gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2018 8:26 PM
To: nfb.abqchapter at gmail.com
Subject: National Federation of the Blind, Albuquerque Chapter Holiday
Party.

Hi all,

Attached and pasted below is the flyer for the holiday party. Please let me
know if you have any questions. I'm looking forward to seeing you all on
December 8th.

Tara

---Beginning of Flyer

NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND

ALBUQUERQUE CHAPTER

Cordially Invites You to Our

HOLIDAY PARTY

DECEMBER 8, 2018

6:00 pm - 10:00 pm

Ramada Midtown Hotel (Formerly the MCM Elegante)

2020 Menaul Blvd., NE

Albuquerque, NM  87107

Bring your cash or checkbook for our 50/50 Raffle

Bring a wrapped gift to participate in our

White Elephant exchange ($10-$20)

Donations of gloves, hats and other warm gear accepted for

St. Martin's Hospitality Center - a gift from our chapter

---End of Flyer

Tara Chavez, President

National Federation of the Blind of New Mexico, Albuquerque Chapter

(505) 328-3349

Nfb.abqchapter at gmail.com

Live the life you want.

www.nfbnm.org