[NFB-NM] FW: State Affiliate bake sale fundraiser

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Sun Nov 3 22:14:27 UTC 2019

Best wishes,

 <mailto:nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com> nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com

From: Ernest Esquibel <earnestjake.ee at gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, November 3, 2019 8:57 AM
To: Tonia Trapp <nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com>
Subject: State Affiliate bake sale fundraiser

Hello Tonia,

Can you please distribute to list serv.

Thank you,

Ernie Esquibel

Hello federationists!

On Saturday November 16th, the National Federation of the Blind State Affiliate will be having a Frito pie/bake sale.

For those members that wish to donate baked goods, fritos or monetary donations please contact Ernie Esquibel or Albert Chavez.

The State Affiliate continues to fundraise for scholarships, Stipends assisting members to attend National Conventions.

 Together we continue to grow the National Federation of the Blind and live the life we want.

Thank you in advance for your assistance. I look forward to hearing from you.

Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much.

Helen Keller

Frito Pie/Bake Sale

November 16th

Time: 9:30am-3:00pm

John Brooks Grocers

1130 Candelaria Rd NW, Albuquerque, NM 87107

Thank you,

Ernie Esquibel
505-269-5984
Albert Chavez