[NFB-NM] FW: SAGE Meet and Greet

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 13:32:56 UTC 2019

From: Veronica Smith

Sent: Tuesday, November 5, 2019 8:56 PM
To: nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Cc: nfbnm.sage at gmail.com
Subject: SAGE Meet and Greet

Hello

My name is Veronica Smith and I am the President of the NFBNM SAGE Division.

We will be hosting our first ever Teleconference meeting on Monday, November
18, 2019 from 6:30 p. m. to 8:00 p. m.

Since this will be our first meeting, we need to know who is out there and
what your needs are. When I find out this information, we will have more
formal meetings on a regular schedule.

To attend this meeting you'll need to call the Free conference line, number
provided below along with the access code.

Everyone is welcome so if you are a senior, if you know a senior, if you are
not a senior  but you feel like one, please call in and introduce yourself.

(515) 604-9094

Access code: 679810926 pound sign, located to the right of the 0.

The automated message you will hear at this point is, "Please wait and we
will connect you. Or something like that.

I'm looking forward to meeting all of you!

_______

Best wishes,

 <mailto:nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com> nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com