[NFB-NM] FW: Candy Apples now on sale

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 13:36:03 UTC 2019

Best wishes,

 <mailto:nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com> nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com

From: Sarah Villavicencio <nfbnm.abqchapter.treasurer at gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 5, 2019 8:14 PM
Subject: Candy Apples now on sale

Greetings Federation Family,

It's that time of year when we, at the Albuquerque Chapter are selling Candy Apples as a fundraising event. I have attached the flyer for printing, posting and promoting. It is also copied below for ease of read.

Thank you for continuing to support the chapter’s efforts to build the Federation. Contributions of time, money, and sells to your circles have made our fundraisers a success!

start of flyer...

Candy Apple Sale $5.00

Pre-orders from now until November 27, 2019

Orders placed by Wednesday of each week will be delivered the by following Sunday.

Caramel

Chocolate

White Chocolate

Choice of with or without peanuts.

Contact Ray Saavedra at 505-236-8563

Cash or make checks payable to:

Albuquerque Chapter of the

National Federation of the Blind

(Alb. Chapter – NFB)

We promote self-confidence, and provide inspiration for the blind and their loved ones.

With your support the Albuquerque Chapter can continue to raise the expectations of blind people because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams.

Thank you for your generosity.

...end of flyer

--

Sarah R. Villavicencio, Treasurer