[NFB-NM] FW: Newsline for the Blind Notice: Local Newsline to be Unavailable Until Monday

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 03:26:01 UTC 2020

Best wishes,

From: Trapp, Greg, CFB <Greg.Trapp at state.nm.us>
Sent: Thursday, November 5, 2020 2:01 PM
To: 'nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com' <nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com>
Cc: Mireles, Krista, CFB <Krista.Mireles at state.nm.us>
Subject: Newsline for the Blind Notice: Local Newsline to be Unavailable
Until Monday

Dear Newsline Readers,

The local Newsline for the Blind system will be unavailable starting today,
and extending through the weekend. We are hoping that Newsline  will be back
in operation on Monday. We had a small electrical fire in the Newsline area
of our Albuquerque office this morning. Fortunately, the Newsline computer
and its incoming telephone lines were not damaged. However, we are needing
to make sure that the electrical systems and wiring in the Newsline area
were not affected by the fire.

The NFB-Newsline system is still available, and NFB-Newsline users can
access NFB-Newsline as usual.

We regret any inconvenience this may cause, and thank you for your patience.

Greg

Greg Trapp, JD
Executive Director
New Mexico Commission for the Blind
2200 Yale Blvd SE
Albuquerque, NM 87106
505-841-8844
www.cfb.state.nm.us <http://www.cfb.state.nm.us>

This email may contain confidential or privileged information meant only for
the intended recipient.  Any use, distribution, copying, or disclosure by
any other person is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this
email and any accompanying attachments.