[NFB-NM] NFB of Albuquerque chapter meeting announcement

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 03:11:13 UTC 2022

Greetings All,

The Albuquerque Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind will hold
our next meeting on Tuesday, May 3. The meeting will be held in-person and
via Zoom. For those coming in person, we will be meeting at Fiesta's New
Mexican Restaurant and Cantina, located at 4400 Carlisle Blvd. NE., 87107,
(505) 881-0478. The restaurant is located on the southeast corner of
Montgomery and Carlisle. Dinner is from 5:00-6:00 pm, and the Chapter
meeting begins promptly at 6:30pm.

You can also join Via the Zoom Platform
 <https://zoom.us/j/99311530128> https://zoom.us/j/99311530128
Dial manually: +1-253-215-8782, meeting ID: 993 1153 0128#

Please join us for some great fellowship and fun.
Let's continue to help grow the National Federation of the Blind.

Best wishes,

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
www.nfbnm.org