[NFB-NM] ***please reply ASAP*** Need to get in touch with a blind Physical or Ocupational Therapist.

Tara Chavez nfbnm.president at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 01:40:22 UTC 2023

Greetings Everyone,

I am reaching out to see if anyone is or knows of a blind physical or
occupational therapist who would be willing to connect with a
prospective/former blind member of the New Mexico Affiliate. Dawn is
struggling to convince medical professionals of her competence in a care
giving situation. If you are willing to contact Dawn directly either tonight
or tomorrow morning before she meets with her husband's medical team, that
would be appreciated. Dawn can be reached at 505-836-5002 or 505-518-0614.
She can be reach by email at dawnabq at samoble.net
<mailto:dawnabq at samoble.net> .

Thank you,

Tara