[NFB-NM] FW: SAGE auction details and update

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 17:41:25 UTC 2023

 <mailto:NFBNM.sage at gmail.com> NFBNM.sage at gmail.com
SAGE is having an auction! The highest bid we have right now is $30.00.
We are auctioning off a Sunlan Digital voice recorder.
*	It is a high quality recorder.
*	It has a voice activated function.
*	 It has abundant playback features such as  one button to record or
save.
*	It has a built in rechargeable battery.
*	It can be used as a MP3 player or Flash drive.
The bidding began on Wednesday, November 8 and will end at 6:00 P. M. on
Wednesday, December 13.  Call me, text me or email  me with your bid. If you
want to know if your bid is still good after a few days, call me again and I
will tell you if someone out bid you. Don't be shy. Remember this is a fund
raiser!

characteristic that defines you or your future.
Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low
expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can
have the life you want;
blindness is not what holds you back.

Veronica Smith, SAGE President
Senior Action Group Energy
505-269-1034

Live the life you want.
 <http://www.nfbnm.org/> www.nfbnm.org

 <http://www.nfb.org/> www.nfb.org

NFB Pledge:
I pledge to participate actively in the efforts of the National Federation
of the Blind to achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind;
to support the policies and programs of the Federation; and to abide by its
constitution.

If you are interested in becoming a member of our senior division of the
National Federation of the Blind of New Mexico make your check payable to
SAGE and send it to our treasurer, Urja Lansing at 4323 San Pedro Dr. NE
G-112
Albuquerque, NM 87109
If you have questions about sending in your $5 Call Urja at (505) 345-3378
or send email to urjalansing at q.com <mailto:urjalansing at q.com> .