[NFB-NM] FW: Searching for Blind and Low-Vision Actors for a TV Show

Tara Chavez nfbnm.president at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 19:26:28 UTC 2023

CASTING CALL FOR BLIND AND LOW-VISION BACKGROUND ACTORS

Our project is an independently-produced TV Pilot called Don't Look Now. We will be filming at the New Mexico Commission for the Blind in Albuquerque the first week of December.

We are seeking 10 non-speaking blind or low-vision background actors of various ages and ethnicities. Don't worry, no experience is necessary! But we would prefer it if you:

•             Are based in Albuquerque

•             Can self-report to our filming location. Near Yale and Gibson

•             Have availability for some of our shooting dates, from December 4th through to the 8th

If you are interested or know someone who may be interested, please feel free to share this casting call with them or their organization. To submit for consideration, please email us at dontlooknowtvpilot at gmail.com <mailto:dontlooknowtvpilot at gmail.com>  before December 4th

Tara Chavez, President

NFBNM.President at gmail.com <mailto:NFBNM.President at gmail.com>

(505) 328-3349

Live the life you want.