[Nfb-seniors] Adaptive techniques for wood working

David Evans drevans at bellsouth.net
Tue Feb 17 18:46:39 UTC 2009

Dear Annely Rose,

I also graduated from Milton High School back in 1966 and with to PJC before
going off to finish college in California.
I use mostly the same tools that any other craftsman uses except for the
measuring.  Mostly I have to think about the cuts I need to make , how I can
do it safely and then I come up with a method.
Their is no reason why a blind man can not do it.
He will figure out his own ways of doing things given time and having lots
of scraps to practice on is a good thing.
Let me know how else I can help.

David Evans, NFBF