[Nfb-seniors] Adaptive techniques for wood working

Annely Rose annely53r at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 22 08:49:56 UTC 2009

Hi David,
Thanks for the support.  That was my first thought since I am also vision impaired.  I'm a firm believer of blind people doing just about anything they want to do, they just have to figure out a way.  He has already worked out some methods for himself.  I'm not familiar with all of the tools, especially the cutting tools.  I should look at what he has and maybe 2 heads are better than one.  Take care.
Annely Rose
VRT
Independence for the blind of West Florida
1302 Dunmire St.
Pensacola, Florida 32504
Office: (850) 477-2663
Work cell: (850) 554-5162