[Nfb-seniors] Volunteers' stories.

Judy Jones jtj1 at cableone.net
Fri Feb 27 01:38:20 UTC 2015

Hello, Listers,

As I mentioned before in my initial rambling post, one thing we are going to try is holding a speaker phone interview during one of our meetings with someone who has lost their sight later in life and overcome obstacles in getting back their life. we have  availability to hook up to a Boze speaker, so the person on the other end of the line will be easily heard in the banquet room where our meetings are held..

If anyone on this list has such a story, please write me off-list.

Thank you.