[Nfb-seniors] Friends of the Commission - Nebraskan's Have a Fund Raiser - to promote Braille Literacy and success in life!

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Tue Feb 14 21:30:25 UTC 2017

Hi Fellow Seniors!

RE: Seeking your financial help; while you get some good food!

There are several Federationists on the board of Friends of the Commission,
as well as several more Federationists working for the Nebraska Commission
for the Blind and Visually Impaired; I Robert Leslie Newman am the president
of the Friends. Over the past two years, we have concentrated on enriching
the life's of blind youth; funding the Federation's BELL program both years,
as well as Camp Abilities (for blind and deaf-blind youth), and also Project
Independence (blindness skills camp by the Commission). In 2017 we are
planning to fund training to blind seniors here in NE, who need to make use
of smart phones and computers to continue to live their lives to the
fullest.

Consider helping the Friends of the Commission to continue to do our work
for the blind, by ordering from Schwan's. Read below for more information
and the instructions to do so.

How? Choose one of the three options below and order items from Schwan Foods
between now and March 23, 2017.

1 Go to the Group Page URL: https://www.schwans-cares.com/c/30260

2 Go to http://www.Schwans.com and enter the campaign name Friends of the

Nebraska Commission for the Blind and Visually Impaired and the Campaign ID

30260

3 Call 1-855-870-7208 with the Campaign Name Friends of the Nebraska
Commission for the Blind and Visually Impaired and the Campaign ID Code

30260

Friends will receive a 20% contribution or 40% on an e- gift card you
purchase online (one per customer per campaign) during the campaign period
and a 5% contribution for 90 days after the campaign ends.

Thank you.

To learn more about Friends, go to

http://www.friendsofncbvi.org

Respectfully yours,