[NFB-Seniors] Happy Hour With Trish

PLipovsky plipovsky at cfl.rr.com
Sat Dec 5 23:38:54 UTC 2020

Hi all!!

You are invited to a party Tomorrow afternoon starting at 4 pm.  We hope you
can join us for some good conversation and fun.

Please find the Zoom information below.

Happy Hour With Trish 4pm Eastern

Take those shoes off, grab that beer or glass of wine, or whatever your
favorite beverage is, and come join the party, as we chat about pretty much
anything   on your mind.  Whether it's a pet pea, a favorite recipe, or one
of those awful embarrassing moments,  Come join us and relax a while at the
best placed in town where the drinks are free and the company is awesome!!

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/3048708453?pwd=R0xkR1prYm5LUjZiUEUzenYyeEE2QT09

Meeting ID: 304 870 8453

Passcode: 196899