[NFB-Utah] NFB of Utah Convention Registration is now live!

Nfb Utah nfbutah at gmail.com
Sat Feb 10 05:24:29 UTC 2018

Hello federation family and friends!

I am excited to announce that the 2018 Annual convention of the National
Federation of the Blind of Utah registration is now live at our website,
www.nfbutah.org
You will not want to miss this outstanding convention. Ms. Everly Hairston,
member of our National Board of Directors and President of the NFB of
California will be our National Representative. Everly has been a blind
leader in the civil rights movement and marched with Dr. Martin Luther King.
We are also excited to announce that 2nd District member of the United
States House of Representatives, Congressman Chris Stuart will be speaking
to our general session on Saturday, April 21.
We will also have Dr. Cary Sapalo, blind chemist, speaking.
We will have Humanware, Sprint, Utah Transit Authority, and so much more at
our exciting Friday evening vendor fair.
We will have exciting auction items, door prizes, and so much more!
Please plan on attending the convention being held April 19-21 at the
downtown Salt Lake City Sheraton Hotel!
This convention is definitely one you will not want to miss!
Attached is a flyer announcement and don’t forget to get registered at
www.nfbutah.org

President Everette Bacon

Jerry Nealey
Hotline 801-info-nfb (801-632-6632)