[NFBA-Tucson] 🎉 Reminder: NFB Tucson Chapter Holiday Party Tomorrow - Exciting Events & Auctions! 🎁

Tarik Williams nfbtucsonpresident at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 22:36:42 UTC 2023

Hello Everyone,

I hope this email finds you in great spirits! This is a friendly reminder
about our much-anticipated Holiday Party tomorrow, starting at 12 PM,
coupled with a brief chapter meeting. Let’s make this gathering a memorable
one!

🍽 Potluck Party: We’re having a potluck! Please bring your favorite snacks
or desserts to share. Your culinary contributions will surely add to the
festive atmosphere!

🎁 White Elephant Gift Exchange: Ready for some fun? If you’re
participating, bring a wrapped gift valued between $15 and $20. We’ll draw
numbers to determine the order of choosing gifts. When your turn comes, you
can either pick an unopened gift or “steal” an already opened one from
someone else. The game continues until everyone has a turn. It’s all in
good fun!

🎉 Exciting Fundraisers:

                1.            Student Division Auction: Instead of a
raffle, our student division will be hosting an auction for a beautifully
curated coffee mug and hot chocolate basket. Don’t miss the chance to bid
on this delightful collection!

                2.            Custom Cutting Board Raffle: Crafted by Roger
Early, these cutting boards are unique, featuring various wood types and
personalization options. Raffle tickets are $10 for one entry and $15 for
two. The lucky winner will be announced at the party!

                3.            Month-Long Coffee Maker Raffle: This isn’t
just any coffee maker; it’s versatile, handling regular brewing and K-cups,
complete with a selection of K-cups. Enter the raffle at $10 for one chance
or $15 for two. The winner will be drawn at our January meeting, and you
don’t have to be present to win.

Let’s come together to celebrate the season and make it a day of joy and
laughter. Your participation in these events not only adds fun to our party
but also greatly supports our chapter’s initiatives.

We can’t wait to see you there!

Best,

Tarik Williams
Tucson Chapter President